Image: www.tescomobile.com

Have you been eyeing the latest smartphone but can’t quite justify the sky-high price tag? You’re in luck. As your friendly neighborhood mobile network, we’ve got a deal for you. Our like-new refurbished phones offer the quality and value you expect from us at Tesco Mobile with major savings to boot. Imagine scoring a phone that looks and works like new at a fraction of the typical cost. With our refurbished phones, you can have your cake and eat it too. Keep more cash in your wallet and stay connected to what matters with a premium device.

Get Unlimited Data and Never Run Out Again

With Tesco Mobile, you’ll never run out of data again. Our unlimited data plans give you all the data you need to stream, share, and surf as much as you want.

Say goodbye to data caps and overage charges. Whether you’re watching videos, playing games, or just browsing social media, you can do it all without worrying about going over your limit. Unlimited data means unlimited fun!

Our unlimited plans start at just £16 a month for the first 6 months, so you get amazing value. We have options with unlimited data and unlimited minutes and texts, with data speeds up to 60Mbps – plenty fast enough for all your needs.

Once you’ve chosen your perfect unlimited plan, you can also add Tesco Mobile Protect to safeguard your device. For just £7 a month, we’ll insure your phone against loss, theft, damage and breakdown, and if anything does happen, we’ll aim to get you back up and running within 1-2 working days.

With unlimited data and Tesco Mobile Protect, you get the coverage, value and peace of mind you deserve. Experience data without limits and join the UK’s only mobile network run by a supermarket. Unlimited data, maximum quality, minimum fuss – that’s the Tesco Mobile way!

Refurbished Phones – Like New at Lower Prices

Refurbished phones are like new but at lower prices. Tesco Mobile offers big savings on high-quality, refurbished models so you can get an upgraded device without paying full price.

Extended 24-month warranty

Unlike other refurbished phones, ours come with an extended 24-month warranty for added peace of mind. Our refurbishment process puts each phone through extensive testing to ensure it meets our high standards before we put it up for sale.

Latest tech at lower cost

Why pay more for the latest smartphone when you can get it refurbished? We frequently have the newest iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and other popular phones available as refurbished models just months after their initial release. Get the features and power you want without the high price tag.

Certified like new

Don’t worry about getting a phone that’s scratched, dinged or not functioning properly. Our refurbished phones go through a rigorous certification process to make sure they meet our ‘like new’ standards. Each phone is thoroughly inspected, tested and, if necessary, repaired or had parts replaced to guarantee it looks and works like new.

More data, less money

With the money you save on a refurbished phone, you can add one of our unlimited data plans so you never have to worry about running out of data or going over your limit again. Stream, browse, chat and more without limits for maximum savings and value.

Why pay more when you can get a fully functioning phone with an extended warranty and save hundreds? Check out our current selection of refurbished phones and find the premium device you want at the price you’ll love.

Protect Your New Phone With Tesco Mobile Protect

Protecting your new phone is a smart idea. With Tesco Mobile Protect, your phone is covered for accidental damage like cracked screens, liquid damage or if it’s lost or stolen. For a small monthly fee, you’ll have peace of mind that any issues with your phone will be fixed or replaced, keeping you connected.

Sign up for Tesco Mobile Protect when you buy your new phone. Plans start from just £3.99 a month and cover you for up to 24 months. Choose from three levels of cover – Essential, Premier or Ultimate – based on how much coverage you need. Essential covers cracked screens and liquid damage, Premier also includes loss and theft, and Ultimate adds coverage for any other accidental damage. The choice is yours based on your needs and budget.

If anything happens to your phone, simply call Tesco Mobile Protect and they’ll assess the issue. Minor damage like a cracked screen can often be repaired at a local repair center. For lost, stolen or non-repairable phones, a replacement refurbished phone of the same make, model and color will be provided the next working day so you’re back up and running right away.

Accidents happen, so protect your new investment with Tesco Mobile Protect. For a small price each month, you’ll have peace of mind in case the unexpected occurs. Enjoy your new phone, knowing Tesco Mobile Protect has you covered in any situation.

Conclusion

So there you have it, folks. Some seriously sweet deals on quality refurbished phones that work and look like new, backed by an extended 24-month warranty for peace of mind. Pair one of these babies with an unlimited data plan so you never have to worry about surprise overage charges again. And once you fall in love with your new phone, do yourself a favor and get Tesco Mobile Protect insurance. Accidents happen, after all, and for a few bucks a month you’ll have coverage for loss, theft, damage, and malfunctions. With options this affordable and reliable, why would you shop for phones anywhere else? Head on over to Tesco Mobile today and score yourself some major savings. You can thank us later!