Image: Kelli Mcclintock on Unsplash.com

If you played in calming activities such as play games, then you know that this is the finest time to spend a busy day. For kids, it’s the best way to calm down after school or just have a good day during the weekend. The comfy design makes your perception of gameplay more comfortable.             

Relaxing games for moments like these shouldn’t put too much tension on the brain. Nor should they be too loud, too fast-paced, or require lightning-fast reactions like most relaxation games.

And the melodic soundtrack should slowly immerse you in a charming world that deserves to be admired, not frantically dashed forward. If all the abovementioned is what you want from a game – spend a day on bitcoin gamble. If you want a distraction from the “battle royale” games that seek to take over all your free time, check out the relaxing games on our list.

Best relaxing games for students:     

● Katamari Damacy Reroll;   

● Untitled Goose;       

● Jigsaw Puzzle;

● Stardew Valley;

● Candy Crush.

Katamari Damacy Reroll

This is a remaster of the original 2004, which retains all of its essences but allows you to play in Full HD resolution. Honestly, it’s hard for me to think of either genre or any comparison. Despite its solid age, Katamari still has no analogs, so its genre can really be called unique.

The Katamari Damacy series games have always seemed surprisingly relaxing. This despite the timer, which is always stressful. The gameplay may be weird, but it’s damn entertaining, and the calming games themselves, for all their weirdness, are nothing short of charming.

Untitled Goose Game

The main virtues of this game are its charming look and ultimate brevity in everything from the graphics to the music to the gameplay. “It’s a charming day in the village, and you’re a disgusting goose” is a comprehensive description of the concept from the developers themselves.

A to-do list is sent down to the goose in advance on a piece of paper from somewhere above, and each of the five locations has its own unique tasks. In essence, Untitled Goose Game is similar to the classic quests: you need to find key items and apply them to key characters, and usually, this approach fits into the framework of everyday logic. The difference from the quests is mainly that here you can cackle, lug around whatever you can, and walk around the neighborhood with wings outstretched haughtily. Sometimes, of course, you have to apply basic scouting skills: distract someone or go around quietly. But in general, any mystery is solved in minutes.

Jigsaw Puzzle Game

Jigsaw Puzzle is a simulator with elements of an educational game, a puzzle, and a game editor from the masters of Intime Corporation studio. The game’s publisher is Intime Corporation. Jigsaw Puzzles may be in development for PC as well, but that version has not yet been announced. Currently, puzzle games are on sale at the computer and mobile stores such as Steam, Microsoft Store, Fanatical, and others.

Home Sheep Home

Sheep game is an adventure and puzzle game developed by Virtual Programming. It was released on April 28, 2011. It was published by Virtual ProgrammingLtd. According to our users, the most popular rating of the relaxing game is Well such. In the game, you can play online on iOS. You can buy it from the App Store.

Worldwide, it is distributed on a one-time purchase model by the publisher Aardman Animations. At the moment, the game’s stage is up and its release date is February 17, 2014. You cannot download games for free, including via torrent, as the game is distributed on a one-time purchase model.

Stardew Valley

Stardew Valley is an android one with a release date of 13.03.2019 by Chucklefish Limited. Genre: Role-playing. In the article, we summarized tips on pumping from TOP players. Also developers’ answers to gamers’ questions, beginners’ guides from the official website, and our secrets to passing the game. Attention, the site Wise Geek is constantly updated, visit us more often.

The beginning starts with character creation. Any gender, hairstyle, a hundred kinds of clothes, different pants, etc. In the first cutscene we are shown your grandfather, he gives you a letter and tells you that when your dull everyday life isn’t going to make you happy, only then should you open the letter.

Candy Crush

The game is made in a bright, fairy-tale environment, where players will have to visit more than two thousand levels with different fauna, geometry, and various architectural elements on the background of the unchanging game surface. The action takes place in the Candy Kingdom, where Candy Tiffy solves the problems of the entire population. It must be solved to save the inhabitants and unlock access to new levels.

Candy Saga is a chill game in which the main gameplay is based on exchanging matching candies between several others on the game board to get a row or column of at least 3 candies of the same color. In this match, matching candies are removed from the board and the candies above them fall into an empty space. The player gets points for these matches and gradually gets more chain reaction points.

Donut County

It’s hard to imagine, but it does have a story that doesn’t really tie in with the gameplay – the developer (if anything, his name is Ben Esposito) apparently didn’t know how to add charm to simple gameplay, so it turned out the way it did. This game is the name of the town where all the game events take place. A Garbage King, who looks like a slightly obese raccoon, opened a doughnut delivery business, but instead of doughnuts, the customers were served by a huge pit that devoured everything that moved.

As a result, the entire town ended up in this pit, and now the main character, along with his girlfriend Mira, decides to fix the situation and put the town back where it belongs. You have to go back in the moment and get swallowed up in the pit not by the civilians, but by the evil characters run by the Garbage King. Sounds wild, but the plot is like this – everything is laced with excellent nonsense, so fans of specific humor will appreciate it.

Smart video games

Smart chill games can help test and train your brain, stress relief, and cognitive abilities. Using the latest research in the field of neuroplasticity, many modern games have developed special brain training systems to develop the various cognitive skills we use every day. With a large number of games and will be able to choose different exercises to suit your needs. Some games have a system of higher scores, which allows you to know your skill level.   

Conclusion

Play every day and challenge your brain. Just 10 minutes a day will help you keep your brain in shape. Memory, attention, coordination, cognitive flexibility, and train what you need. Plus, those entertainment adapts the workout to your level. Play good games to have fun.

Please gamble responsibly.