Image: Oleg Ivanov on Unsplash

The Dragon Tiger slot was created relatively recently. It was developed by Pragmatic Play. Its rules are very simple. The machine has 5 reels and 4 rows of symbols. The developers decided to opt out of a small number of lines. Instead, this slot has 1024 ways to win.

The players will also be pleased with the RTP rate, which in this slot reaches 96.5%. If you rationally spend your bank, the game may well become not just a hobby but an important source of profit for you.

The slot provides a lot of various bonuses, for example, it has wilds and scatters. Under certain conditions, the size of your initial bet may be increased by 20,000 times. Therefore, such a development is capable of giving users more than just positive emotions.

You can play Dragon Tiger online both via a computer and a smartphone. The slot is adapted to mobile devices, and this fact allows you to enjoy it anywhere in the world, provided you have a stable Internet connection.

The developers focused primarily on the Asian market, since the game uses a lot of themed symbols. The most valuable ones among them are the tiger and the dragon. This slot can be recommended to users who are taking their first steps in the world of virtual entertainment. It will please them with its stylish design and simple rules. It is easy to navigate and spin the reels here.

According to Asian mythology, the tiger and the dragon are bitter enemies. Now they will meet in a virtual format to find out who’s the strongest. Don’t forget that the dragon in this game acts as a wild. It can replace any other symbol on the reels, which allows you to make a winning combination without any problems.

The game has a high volatility level. Everyone has a chance to win. However, much time may pass between successful spins. Therefore, it’s better to play in relatively low markets. This will minimize your costs.

One of the main advantages of the Dragon Tiger game is a large selection of bonus options. First of all, this is the ability to get free spins. They are awarded for 3 or more scatters on the reels. Therefore, don’t miss the opportunity to get free spins without risking your own funds. 

How to play Dragon Tiger: key rules

Some companies offer to try all the strong points of the presented development in demo mode. However, in most cases, users need to register in such companies and replenish their balance to gain access to the full functionality.

Next, you should select the presented slot, indicate the amount of your bet and start spinning. You indicate the amount of the bet yourself. You will need at least 3 identical symbols to appear on the reels. Then the system will count the winnings. In case of success, the profit goes to your main balance. It’s easy to pick it up from there using the payment systems available at the selected casino.

Among the key advantages of the online Dragon Tiger casino are:

1. Favourable playing conditions, especially in bonus rounds. They have a multiplier, which allows users to count on a generous reward. Just one successful spin can increase the size of your initial bet hundreds or even thousands of times.
  2. High-quality interface. Stylish design and audio effects make it easy to dive into the atmosphere of the game and start making profitable spins. This will allow you to enjoy the process and regularly increase the size of your bank. All symbols are clearly visible to avoid confusion when making spins. In addition to themed icons, there are cards from 10 to Ace on the reels.
  3. You can decide on the size of your bet yourself. The minimum amount is €0.2 and the maximum is €100. It is better not to risk too large amounts, as there is always a chance that a spin will lose.

Despite the fact that this game was released relatively recently, many companies have already studied it well. If you have any questions in the gaming process, contact a specialist to solve all the difficulties.

The high-quality and intuitive interface will allow you to navigate the game without any problems and do profitable spins. Statistics show that it isn’t difficult to create winning combinations. Therefore, here you can dive into the atmosphere of the game, start doing spins and noticeably increase the size of your initial pot.

Thanks to the wilds, you can count on additional multipliers. They will allow you to forget about costs and minimize financial losses that any player may face.

The most popular slot: Dragon Tiger

Customers of dozens of different casinos have an opportunity to enjoy the Dragon Tiger online slot. It is quite possible to find a company that offers favourable terms of cooperation. Beginners are often given about 20 free spins for this slot. This allows them to understand all the features of the game. After that, they can decide if the presented option is suitable for playing for real money.

The slot is interesting for both experienced users and those who are starting their career in the world of virtual entertainment. Here you can demonstrate all your skills. It’s almost impossible to get confused in the transactions, since most of the procedures are intuitive.

Yes, there are several similar Asian mythology slots in the market, however, they don’t look as convincing as Dragon Tiger. Its strong points include:

• simple and clear design;
  • all procedures can be conducted via a mobile device;
  • speed of spins.

Here you won’t waste time in vain but will focus on the gameplay and start earning steadily.

Thus, the presented slot managed to prove itself from the best side in a short period. It is perfect for those who consider slots not only as a hobby but also as an important source of profit.

Explore the world of the Asian mythology with Dragon Tiger and get profit. It’s easy to make sure of this opportunity right now.

Please gamble responsibly