Image: Dev Benjamin on Unsplash

To be honest, cleaning a freezer is something that is not that common across all demographics. What makes it feel counterintuitive to clean a freezer? With products being ice cold, there is not a lot of ‘dirt’ that can make its way into the freezer. However, for a freezer to accurately run, the formation of ice should be limited. HG is a manufacturer that creates de-icing products for freezers and explains how this helps you save the planet.

Less ice, less energy

First off, when you have less ice in your freezer, the energy consumption is also being limited. You will save the planet while at the same time saving money. When frequently using a freezer defroster product, there is no need to maintain your freezer. For students, this is an economic method and requires minimum labor.

How does the HG product work?

The de-icer comes in a spray form that you can spray onto the hard pieces of ice. Get your products out of the freezer and spray the HG freezer defroster on the surface. After ten minutes, you can easily remove the ice with a tea towel. If you want to limit the ice formation, you need to use the spray regularly. Besides the benefit of less consumption, the de-icer also helps to increase the lifespan of the freezer. More than a win-win, right?

What else is out there?

Cleaning the freezer is just the start of your cleaning journey. There are more easy-to-use products out there to maintain your kitchen appliances. For example, regularly cleaning and disinfecting your fridge is a good next step. This is something you typically have to do every quarter to maintain proper hygiene. The same holds true for the frequently used microwaves and ovens. These products build up vests amounts of dirt and a simple spray-solution can do miracles.

Unexpected cleaning necessities

We have all been into this situation… having a clogged sink that prevents water from flowing through. Although the causes can be many, there is an easy solution to it. Cleaning companies are offering a drain unblocker that you simply pour in, wait for a minute or ten and then flush with hot water. No more hard labor needed, simply pour in and go. With these products, HG is paving the way to a new era where cleaning can be swift. This is especially convenient for students, who are typically not associated with maintaining proper hygiene.

Creating awareness and ensuring adoption

Next thing is making sure students are aware of the dangers of not keeping the hygiene. Besides, we not only need to warn about hygiene when there is also money saving involved. Every economic student should consider using cleaning products to become efficient and economical.

Partner links