Image: Ilona Frey on Unsplash

The whole world is waiting for warmth and spring flowers, each of us has gone through the cold, wintertime and is tired of the gray and gloomy weather. In connection with covid-19, the world plunged into an even sadder time, people are forced to stay at home, and not walking and doing the usual entertainment, and now the long-awaited spring has come. At every point of the earth and in every country, spring is different, for someone spring is the flowering of fields and rainy warmth, for others the spring mood is associated with the flowering of fruit trees. 

In this article, you can know about a special place with a special spring, and if you are thinking of where to rest, then pay attention to a trip to Norway. Spring blooms all over Norway, bright as flowers. As with the rest of the world, confinement has become tiresome. Between Covid-19 and winter, we strive for a warm getaway. We need to have some fun. Spring is in Norway, to some extent the most difficult and uncertain season. From year to year, it comes early and late, it can be exhaustingly hot, sometimes quite cool, it also happens in the summer season. Many consider the vernal equinox to be around March 20, which is determined by the first day of the season, spring may begin at the end of February, but this is only in some parts of the country.

The Norwegians Pay a Lot of Attention to Spring, This is a Special Time

Norway is awakening from its winter sleep, check out which of the best ways to experience it:

• Street beer
  • Blooming fjords
  • Stunning Norwegian waterfalls
  • Watch arctic birds
  • Farmers markets and food festivals
  • Treetop huts

If you do not have the opportunity to visit spring Norway and you are mired in quarantine, this is not a problem, modern technologies have helped us with this. The Norwegians have found a way to bring spring closer without leaving home, and Kristoffer Haagensen allows us to plunge into spring online and helps us in this process. He helps to understand how the Norwegians enjoy the spring in quarantine conditions.

We are not far from the smell of flower fountains, bright and green leaves, trees surrounding us. COVID-19 cannot stop us from seeing our favorite tulips, geraniums, and lilacs. Quarantine adds excitement to us since we are limited in our usual way of life. And people found a way out online-spring odds sider will help us to spend time with spring excitement and get those same spring impressions without leaving home. And if you need to spend a long time inside, this does not mean that you cannot do it, spring slots will help you.

Your Spring Fun is Now Always With You

Choose your spring:

• In Bloom Slot – IGT
  • Flowers Slot – NetEnt
  • Venetian Rose Slot – NextGen Gaming
  • Rolling Roger Slot – Habanero
  • Enchanted Meadow Slot – Play’nGO

When you play Spring Break, you get not only the spring mood but also a bonus in the form of 9 pay lines with 3 rows and five reels. Living by the ocean it is time for the beach mood and the search for your treasures, playing this amazing game you can feel the sun’s rays and feel like the king and queen of the beach party!

Although gambling addiction is low in Norway (0.9% as of 2015), online slots patrons should be careful. Anyone who suffers from addiction or addicted behavior should seek help. Groups such as Gamblers Anonymous and Gambling Addiction Norway are available to help *

Please gamble responsibly.