Image: Dmitry Demidko on Unsplash

It is safe to say that investing in cryptocurrencies today has become more comfortable compared to several years back. This has been contributed by the implementation of stringent policies that aim to avert money laundering and financial crimes associated with crypto assets. Moreover, the advent of intelligent crypto trading robots such as Bitcoin Evolution has made it easy for almost anybody to trade and generate profits from the crypto market. 

One of the most popular crypto trading robots is Bitcoin Evolution. Automated trading platforms such as Bitcoin Evolution have been beneficial to beginners who want to join the cryptocurrency bandwagon. Unfortunately, not everyone can make profits using these platforms due to the existence of fraudulent softwares, and the heavy criticism levied against trading robots. As such, in this review, we will evaluate Bitcoin Evolution, and whether it is a scam or trustworthy. 

What is Bitcoin Evolution?

Bitcoin Evolution refers to an innovative trading application which is programmed to trade bitcoin and other digital assets automatically on behalf of the user. The software leverages smart algorithms to identify accurate and profitable trading signals. Bitcoin Evolution is one of the fastest, accurate and most virtuous auto trading software in the market. 

Bitcoin Evolution achieves its high accuracy percentage by employing artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies. This helps the robot to scan and evaluate the market to come up with accurate and profitable signals. Having such an advanced and powerful tool within your disposal ensures regular profits even without having any prior trading skills. Simply put, the platform is designed for beginners, although some professional traders also use it. 

Is Bitcoin Evolution a scam, legit or something more?

Notably, Bitcoin Evolution is a legitimate platform which is affiliated to regulated brokers. It is very understandable when algorithmic trading platforms are labelled as scams because sometimes they sound too good to be true. To clear our doubts about Bitcoin Evolution, we decided to investigate to find out whether it is legitimate as it claims. We found out that the platform is 100% legitimate and generates profits for its users.

The robot has an impressive win rate of 99.7 percent. Its partner brokers are also entirely legitimate, and they handle all the client transactions. As with any other investment venture, trading cryptocurrency has its risks. The more volatile the market is, the higher the chances of losing your initial capital or making huge profits. Big rewards come when the proper strategy is utilized with the right tools such as Bitcoin Evolution. 

Join Bitcoin Evolution NOW

Why trade using Bitcoin Evolution?

• Impressive performance – There are several intelligent, automated trading platforms to choose from in the market. However, one thing that makes Bitcoin Evolution stand out among its peers is its performance. The platform claims to have a win rate of 88 percent, which is above average. 
  • Fast withdrawals – At the end of the day, what matters is the efficiency of withdrawing your earnings. Bitcoin Evolution facilitates fast withdrawals and can be done at any given time. 
  • Quality customer service – Bitcoin Evolution developers provide users with multiple channels to submit queries such as live chatting, email, and phone calls. The customer service team is very responsive and professional. Customer service is available 24 hours, seven days a week. 
  • User friendly – The application might be advanced and using sophisticated computer-based algorithms, but its user interface is amicable and easy to navigate. 
  • Demo account – New traders can use the demo feature provided to practice their trading strategies. The feature also gives the new user a trading experience of Bitcoin Evolution without having to risk real cash before getting comfortable with it. 

How does Bitcoin Evolution work?

Bitcoin Evolution provides you with risk management features which allow you to set the amount you wish to risk. All you need to do is set these risk management features and activate the auto-trading feature. However, before you get to live to trade, there are a few steps you have to complete. These are:

1. Registration

The initial stage is to create an account with Bitcoin Evolution. The procedure is fast, and you are only required to fill correct information on the provided form. The details required include your first and last name, email address and phone number. Notably, the robot developers incorporated all the necessary security measures to ensure user data is protected. 

1. Demo trading

The demo account provides new users with trading experience using virtual funds. The feature is always available and allows users to trade with $1,500 in virtual funds to enhance their skills and experience. 

1. Deposit 

You can now switch to the live trader after satisfactorily exploring the demo account. The minimum investment required to activate this feature is $250. During your first attempt trading with Bitcoin Evolution, we suggest you invest the minimum amount possible. There are multiple funding methods provided, such as card transfer, wire transfer, e-wallet platforms, etc. 

Bitcoin Evolution provides you with multiple cryptocurrencies to trade which include Bitcoins (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Dash (DASH), Monero (XMR), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), etc. The cryptocurrency trading world can be very alluring but can turn out to be a disaster if not careful. As such, it is advisable for new traders to always start small, set risk parameters such as stop loss, take profit and buy limits, and make withdrawals regularly. 

Login or Create a NEW account

Bitcoin Evolution – Conclusion

Our thorough evaluation of Bitcoin Evolution concluded that the platform is trustworthy and not a scam. The intelligent robot is 100 percent authentic and reliable. It provides users with access to advanced security features, fast withdrawals, algorithmic trading, impressive performance and accuracy, and also incorporates the latest technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and blockchain technology. 

Bitcoin Evolution lives up to its claims of high regular profits when implemented in the right way. It is worth noting that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile before you begin trading. You should make informed decisions before executing a trade and avoid being controlled by excitement and emotions when trading.