Image: Alejandro Garay on Unsplash

Are you searching for the best bingo site in the UK? We have compiled a list of the best bingo websites for everyone who loves to play bingo games. Our reviews will help you find something suitable for your preferences. The best bingo websites offer the biggest jackpots, the best games, and the best bonuses. You can simply go through our list of top 10 sites which truly fun and awarding.

Five main criteria were used to evaluate the top bingo sites:    

• Variety of games – This gives you a greater chance of finding something you like and keeps you from becoming bored by playing the same game over and again.
  • Bingo bonuses and promotions – We love bonuses, like everyone.
  • Payment methods – We prefer bingo sites that accept a wide range of payment options, including cards and electronic wallets.
  • Design and navigation – Web design and navigation improve user experience. They facilitate seamless gameplay and make it easy to switch between games.
  • Mobile platform compatibility – We chose sites that offer great mobile experiences because more and more people are enjoying bingo on their smartphones.

Top 10 Bingo Sites in The United Kingdom

1. Gala Bingo
  2. Foxy Bingo
  3. Swanky Bingo
  4. Cheeky Bingo
  5. Dove Bingo
  6. Pizazz Bingo
  7. Zeus Bingo
  8. Bonnie Bingo
  9. 888Ladies
  10. Wink Bingo

Gala Bingo

Running since 2005, Gala Bingo is one of the biggest names in the bingo industry. Back in the day, the business had its own network of land based clubs. However, the company has reinvented in 2018 when they sold on. These days, Gala Bingo runs exclusively online – more convenient than ever.

Over 2021, Gala Bingo came out with another sudden move by changing the software platform. Some of the old games were ditched, but their popularity was not impressive anyway. These days, you have the latest bingo games on the market and all kinds of personalized games.

Apart from the actual bingo games, Gala Bingo is famous for its so called boss benefits. Furthermore, no matter what type of player you are, there is something for everyone out there, even free bingo games. The customer service is available round the clock and the mobile app eases the overall bingo experience.

Foxy Bingo

Around since 2005, Foxy Bingo is one of the oldest names on the market. Despite being already popular, Foxy Bingo has gained even more notoriety with a campaign of TV ads that brought in an impressive amount of customers – mostly because of the funny mascot Foxy.

Foxy Bingo has been through a plethora of updates and upgrades overtime. In 2018, the company was taken over by gaming giant Entain. The year brought in even more customers, as Foxy Bingo introduced a feature that gave users a guaranteed payout even if they were still waiting for a number.

Just like other bingo sites, Foxy Bingo comes with a solid bonus for new users, as well as further bonuses for various rooms and arrivals. With these thoughts in mind, the portal has become one of the top rated bingo options on the market – not to mention the incredible community around the site.

Cheeky Bingo

Established in 1997, Cheeky Bingo has managed to survive the test of time by coming up with a series of innovative updates, as well as the world’s favorite games. These days, the portal has around 15 bingo rooms and all kinds of games – 30, 75, 80 or 90 ball options.

The website has a good community and you will end up making friends – some of them popping up frequently. Tickets are quite cheap and may go down to almost nothing. At the same time, you also have some freebie games to enjoy – some of them on a regular basis.

Prizes are not incredibly high, but the prize pool can go pretty high based on the amounts of clients. Active users can benefit from jackpots, as well as progressive jackpots. You will also be able to add certain games to your favorites, so you can find them later with no hassle.

Swanky Bingo

Swanky Bingo is classy and features a beautiful and elegant appearance. It is built with class in mind, so it will cater to distinguished and picky players. It has recently changed the gaming software, so you now have access to around 14 different bingo rooms – a few different playing styles as well.

Interested in killing a bit of time or using your earnings in other games? Swanky Bingo also offers access to more than 600 slots, as well as multiple casino games. You can use the portal over your desktop, but it is also optimized for mobile users.

Prizes are extremely varied and can easily reach millions. In terms of convenience, you can also download the free mobile application – available for iOS and Android users, which will give you an easier and more direct experience. It comes with the same features as the website, so there are no other extras.

Dove Bingo

Compared to other big players, Dove Bingo is relatively new. The portal has been around since 2015 and it makes one of the best choices for newbies who are not really sure what they like. Simply get in and try a variety of bingo games to find something suitable for your style.

There are about five rooms to try your luck in. Most commonly, you will find 90 ball bingo games. If you are after other games too, Dove Bingo offers access to various slots – many of them featuring famous themes. The website is user friendly and intuitive – excellent for newcomers.

Deposits and withdrawals are simple, quick and straightforward. There are more options available, as well as some bonuses. Bingo tickets are cheap and will cost you nothing, so you can literally play all day for nothing – simply look around, try out different games and push your luck a little.

Zeus Bingo

Zeus Bingo is the way to go forward if you like to mix bingo games and slots every now and then. Quite new when compared to other big bingo sites, it has an impressive range of games, an intuitive interface, lots of promotions and good variety in terms of games – something for everyone.

What makes Zeus Bingo stand out is the immediate implementation of the latest games on the market. Be it a themed game or a different type of bingo, Zeus Bingo will implement new features and releases before they hit other big portals, so you have access to whatever is new.

All new players will get some bonuses – some of them without even making an initial deposit. The deposit will give you even more bonuses. There is a nice community around Zeus Bingo, as well as friendly chat hosts to keep you entertained while waiting for a game.

Pizazz Bingo

Launched in the winter of 2020, Pizazz Bingo brings in chat games and lots of daily bingo games for enthusiasts – what else can you ask for? This is one of those games you will just love. Chat rooms are friendly and full of people, so you can always chill for a bit while taking a break from bingo.

Pizazz Bingo provides access to the most popular types of bingo – 52, 75 and 90 ball games. You can also get free bingo games on a daily basis, not to mention jackpot rooms that can give you some pretty nice earnings for cheap tickets. Users can also try out the impressive collection of slots.

There are no downloads required. You can play bingo on Pizazz Bingo on your mobile, as well as your laptop or computer. Games are instant. Despite looking posh, the design is quite simple and straightforward – no fuss whatsoever.

Bonnie Bingo

There is nothing to dislike about Bonnie Bingo. Launched in 2021 with the idea to eliminate the minuses associated with other portals, Bonnie Bingo brings in about 25 bingo rooms, a few different variants of bingo and more than 550 slot games to keep yourself entertained on a break.

The best part about it? First, withdrawal limits are low, so you can withdraw earnings after a game or two if you truly need the money. Second, bonuses are quite attractive because you get lots of spins, tickets and money. Plus, wagering requirements are relatively low, so you can actually benefit from the bonus.

Running on Dragonfish – one of the leading bingo software providers, Bonnie Bingo will introduce you to some of the most popular types of bingo out there, as well as the newest games on the market. In terms of making deposits, you have a series of different options.

888Ladies

There are a few reasons wherefore 888Ladies stands out in the crowd. Being around for a while, it has gained a good reputation because it provides access to over 25 bingo rooms. There is a lively chat atmosphere and a proper experience as you join in, so fun and entertainment are guaranteed.

Apart from bingo, there are more than 700 slot games for your entertainment. When it comes to prizes, there are weekly jackpots that can get quite high for the price of a ticket. Plus, the so called mystery jackpot will provide instant rewards when least expected – definitely something to look for in game.

Minimum withdrawals are relatively low, so you can get earnings out straight away. Withdrawal processing times are constantly improving too. Other than that, wagering requirements for bingo games are quite low – the ones for other games are higher, but you could still come up with good results.

Wink Bingo

Around since 2008, Wink Bingo is one of the most awarded bingo sites out there. There are more reasons wherefore it has become a front runner, but most importantly, you have everything. You even have free bingo to come up with some strategies, exclusive rewards, chat rooms and lots of games for fun.

Users can make a deposit in various ways, so online payment platforms are also accepted. Just like any other bingo site, Wink Bingo has some exciting bonuses too. Wagering requirements for bingo games are pretty low – other games will ask for a bit more though. Apart from bingo, you also have slot games.

The website runs Dragonfish bingo games, so you have new technologies, features and games on a regular basis. There are around 25 different bingo rooms, as well as multiple varieties for the game – five line, 52 cards, 75 and 90 ball. Free bingo is also available.

What Should You Consider While Selecting The Best Bingo Site In The UK?

Undoubtedly, there are many good bingo sites for bingo fans in the UK. To choose the best one, you need to narrow your search. However, the problem is that there are many sites running with high standards and different bingo rooms delivering a top-notch experience.

So, how do you choose the best bingo site? Well, above all, a good bingo site will always ensure you a lot of fun. Ask any bingo player and you will find that having fun is the priority while playing online bingo. This is what the featured site operators also recognize.

For the players, even security and safety are serious concerns, which also encompass responsible playing options and tools. These tools and options need to undergo third-party checks and should be licensed with the pertinent authority like the UK Gambling Commission. Further, their Random Number Generator application should be backed by a policy and subject to checks as per their license. 

Another expectation of the players is to get a substantial bingo bonus. Keeping this in mind, it is recommended to look for some exclusive deals to take the advantage of a new player package, an offer that is not always found elsewhere. This package may be in the form of a bonus, no deposit bonus, and an online slots bonus.

Apart from the bonuses for new users, it is viable to look for bingo promotions for the current users. The best UK bingo site will always provide a few great promotions to augment the overall online gaming experience. Grabbing mojo hot ball, jackpot showers, win collector, or loyalty bonuses is likely to double your playing fun.

When it comes to bingo games, it is vital to look for new websites and features to try something new for sustaining or boosting the excitement. Keeping these things in mind, we have come up with the most important factors while choosing the best bingo website in the UK.

Design and Experience

It is obvious that you want to have a clean and appealing layout for the gameplay. So, what does this encompass? This encompasses an attractive color scheme and a systematically ordered list of games along with useful pieces of information such as the minimum bet and the cash prize.

Further, the site should be smartly designed so that you can use it on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device. The good news is that many mobile bingo sites are responsive.

The best bingo site is not always the one that offers only exciting games and an immersive gameplay experience. Rather, it is also the one that offers a simple, easy-to-use interface. In short, the combination of gameplay and design is essential.

Another aspect to consider is the page loading speed. If this speed is high, you can access the game of your choice quickly from the lobby and return to the lobby if you intend to try something new.

At the same time, it is also vital for the user experience to be smooth. It should be quick for you to select the number of tickets as well as the price for each game. You should also be able to easily spot a linked jackpot if any or numbers linked to bonus cash amounts.

Several online bingo players emphasize the community and chat room features. These features are luckily an integral part of many leading bingo websites. There is also a moderator escorting the players through different games apart from conversing with them and announcing the winners.

Chat and Social Games

Alan Partridge may say that it is always nice to place the chat amongst the pigeons. This is what major bingo websites have recognized. It is true that thousands of online bingo players seek social experience to feel a part of a global community with similar players.

Although it is always good to purchase a few tickets and get some cash prizes once the time is over, it is even better to make friends and chitchat while you are still in no mood to quit the website. Regardless of whether on a desktop or mobile, you can easily connect with other players who are playing simultaneously. Most websites allow you to do so.

However, the best ones will have a good chat moderator who takes the conversation ahead, announce the winners of the game, and shares about what is happening in a few of the other bingo chat rooms. It will also allow you to add players to your chat list so that a list of friends to talk to is always ready. It goes without saying that many players have become friends through bingo chats.

Varieties of Bingo Games

If you just ask 50 bingo players about their beloved games, chances are high that you will get 50 distinct replies. It is the nature of the human mind to get bored easily. This is something that the best UK bingo site will recognize. This becomes evident when it offers a variety of bingo games that are available once you head to the site’s lobby and log in.

Any featured list will have bingo sites offering games starting every few seconds. Some of the popular options include Deal or NO deal, Street Style Room, Fame and Fortune Hunter, Cash Cubes, and Quick Call. These sites may even offer Housey Bingo, a 52 Ball form. It is highly recommended to try your hands on different varieties and see which one is the most suitable one for you.

Several bingo websites provide filters so that you can find the games of your choice. This means you can easily look for games in categories like Extra, 80/75 Ball, and 90 Ball. The games category will be common, which would have top casino slot games at times, including spinning the reels instead of playing bingo.

It is also possible to sort the bingo games as per your preference. For example, if you intend to play for a big jackpot, you can sort games accordingly to head in that direction. If your priority is socialization, you can select the games having thousands of players. In case the price is your priority, you can sort the games as per the price.

Rules and Variations

Prior to the digital era, players used to go to a bingo hall and mark the ticket numbers once they were called out. Today, this is not the scenario. Bingo is now played online where the game is fully automated. Now, it is only a matter of identifying the number of tickets you want for a specific particular game prior to experiencing the thrill of the number draw.

After entering the online bingo lobby, according to the rules, you should be able to view all the games that will be starting in a couple of minutes. In addition, you should also be able to check the number of balls involved. Although 90-ball bingo is the most usual variety, it has become common to see even No Deal and 75-ball Deal bingos.

It may be overwhelming if you are about to play a bingo game for the first time and see lots of information. Nevertheless, the first port of call is to select the number of tickets you wish to purchase for the next gameplay session. You can even choose the ticket value. Typically, there will be a countdown indicating when the sale will stop. 

Rules have made it mandatory to display primary information regarding the game atop the page. It should also disclose about the bingo promos, if any. The information should specify the number of players, the jackpot that is relevant, total prize, and the pay if any, and the site will make for some lines or full house. In case of any confusion or query, you can always speak with a chat moderator.

Most bingo games tend to function on similar lines. A player can purchase up to 45 tickets per game after which a ball is drawn randomly every few seconds. There is no need to claim any prizes, as they are automatically included in your online bingo balance. Moreover, you can opt to play in multiple rooms simultaneously.

UK Bingo Bonuses

Several online UK bingo sites tend to offer a welcome bonus with usually a low entry point. For instance, some websites may ask you to invest £10 on tickets to get a higher bonus package. This package would include a bingo bonus as well as a slots bonus. Although it is common to get a slots bonus, it is likely to differ from one website to another.

Other known UK bingo sites offer a similar kind of promotion, which involves nearly investing £10 in order to get £40 or £50 as pure bingo bonus. You are required to play using the bonus a certain number of times prior to a withdrawal. It is highly recommended to go through the terms and conditions of the website you choose before registering or signing up.

Please gamble responsibly.