Superstars like to carve their edges and have a cosmopolitan life. Relationships are always going to be under severe media scrutiny because there is no such thing as “personal” in the world of showbiz. Many people split every year when one of the partners finds that the other one is cheating. Sincerity is something that sustains a relationship, but when that is absent, then an organic bond is bound to break or get severed with time passing by.

With much advancement in technology, some applications can check if a person is cheating. Many teenagers google my dad is cheating on my mom to get tips and tricks to see if their suspicions are correct. However, whenever celebrities split or cheat, then there’s a lot written about them in the tabloids, which many believe to be true. The fact is that not every news is true. Let us take you through the names of those five couples that split due to one of their partners caught cheating:

Image: Kamil Web Solutions

5 couples who split after cheating scandals

1.      Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian

Who would have thought that Tristan’s scandal would break the internet just one day before Khloe’s delivery? This did happen and shocked the entire world. If you follow “Keeping up with the Kardashians”, then you would have seen that Tristan was present at the birth of his daughter along with the rest of the Kardashian family. The scandal broke when video footage was leaked from a club where Tristan was seen kissing two women. The couple latched on to each other for some time and finally broke up on February 19, 2019.

2.      Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian

The duo spent around nine years together and had their ups and downs. However, when Scott admitted to being a sex addict on KUWTK, that was a major turning point for Kourtney. Scott’s pictures with his ex-girlfriend were enough to create tension between the two love birds. Surprisingly the two stayed together after the incident but later broke up when Scott was caught with a girl in his hotel room in Costa Rica.

3.      Nick Young and Iggy Azalea

Nobody wants their personal life to be broadcasted all over the web. However, this thing happened when a prank war broke out between Nick Young and other fellow players and Nick mistakenly sneaked a personal detail from his personal life. He claimed that it was false and Azalea continued with him. However, she dumped him a few months later when she caught him bringing up some girls into their home on the security camera. Their baby was born with both of them being together at the time of birth.

4.      Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson

The high profile couple broke up when Stewart was caught cheating with Snow White director, Rupert Sanders. Both of them had started dating during the filming of their movie, and the fans had started swooning over them. However, things turned sour when paparazzi pictures of Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders emerged over the web. She publically apologized to her better half, and both of them got together. A few months later, they broke up.

5.      Kris Jenner and Robert Kardashian

The celebrity mom admitted to cheating during her marriage to Robert Kardashian. Though this was never known to the public then, yet they divorced from one another. It wasn’t until 2011 when the world finally got to know that she had a relationship with a friend during her marriage. She cleared everything during her interviews and expressed that her biggest regret was to part ways with Kardashian.