Image: Christin Hume on Unsplash.com

In today’s world, English is the most difficult language to learn. Everyone wants to learn English, no matter where they are on the globe. The English language can be taught not only in institutes, but also on the internet. Not only students, but also non-students, are interested in learning English. In today’s world, there are benefits for those who want to study English. This progress is made possible by the development of several companies that teach English online.

The demand rises since the world is experiencing a pandemic, and everyone has more free time than usual. Online English training firms offer flexible scheduling for those who are serious about learning English. The online English teaching organizations offer a personalized approach for learning English that makes the learning process more enjoyable.

There are different online English teaching companies which provide online teaching services.  Some of Online English Teaching Companies are following:

1. Amazing Talker:

Amazing Talker is a well-known online education company that specializes in online teaching. The company provides both online and offline English learning sessions, not only to students, but also to other persons who have enrolled for the course. You can not only learn English but also become a tutor by passing on your expertise to those who are still learning.  You can learn french by the french tutors from AmazingTalker

Average Salary:

$8 to $15 per hour.

Pros and Cons:

This online company has the advantage of offering both online and offline sessions, as well as a salary package that is extremely consistent with the working speed. However, when we get closer to the disadvantage, it becomes clear that there is no time flexibility. The class is scheduled at a specified time.

1.  Skima Talks:

Skima Talks is an online company which hires people who are the native English speakers. The native ones are chosen by the company as they only had to teach English to the business people who are mostly Japanese.

Average Salary:

$10 to $ 16.

Pros and Cons:

The benefit is that the fresher’s are being hired for teaching English and no certification is required here for becoming an English tutor. But the disadvantage is the customized timetable for the session.

1. iTalki:

ITalki is an internet based commercial center, as opposed to a web-based school. Independent educators join and afterward publicize their administrations (you can show dialects other than English), and it’s available to any specialist paying little mind to capabilities..

Average Salary:

$3 to $35

Pros and Cons:

The pro of this online teaching company is that it allows freelancers to become a tutor regardless of the qualifications. But at the same time the con is that the flexible time is not being offered here.

1. Preply:

Preply is a platform that enables you to instruct students online. You have the ability to create your own profile and set your own fees. Various guides spend a lot of time in different parts of the world, but you’ll want to teach English online even if you don’t have a degree. You may figure out which understudies you need to train, set your own examples, and develop instructional programs.

Average Salary:

$10 to $45

Pros and Cons:

The pro of this online teaching company is that it allows anyone from any region to be a tutor of English. But at the same time the con is that the flexible time is not being offered here.

1. Palfish:

Palfish is a versatile application accessible for Android and iOS gadgets. The organization extends to two employment opportunities.

Average Salary:

$10 to $30

Pros and Cons:

The pros include that Flexible time is being provided to the learners and tutors. The con shows that all the tutors are not dealt equally.

1. Cambly:

The objective of Cambly is to permit English students to converse with local speakers whenever.

Average Salary:

$10 to $12.

Pros and Cons:

This platform provides more attraction among the tutor and students. But at same time the con is that the tutors who are good in the kid program are given preference.

1. VIPKid:

As a worldwide forerunner in web-based English training, VIPKid is determined to release the force of the world’s best teachers to rouse and engage each kid.

Average Salary:

$14 to $18

Pros and Cons:

The Con shows that the platform is for only the kids which is not a very appealing one. The pro shows that the sessions are repetitive.

1. iTutorGroup:

ITutorGroup is one of the trailblazers in web-based training and human-to-human associations around the world, changing the whole schooling model.

Average Salary:

$14 to $18

Pros and Cons

24/7 the tutors are available for sessions. But Big Data Analytics Concept is being followed for sessions.

1. MyTutor:

MyTutor is the UK’s most trusted mentoring stage by Guardians. The expert guide coordinating team can match your child with the best coach for their specific needs.

Average Salary:

About 40% of the commission

Pros and Cons:

Pro: Working from home facility. Con: Only parents reviews are being considered

1. EnglishHunt:

Englishunt Inc. is a full-specialist organization of online coordinated and nonconcurring language-learning administration.

Average Salary:

$14.50/per hour

Pros and Cons:

Pro: Flexible working hours and easy go management. Cons: Pays need to be increased.

Conclusion:

Anyone has the ability to instruct. You can find options to teach online without a degree regardless of your background. When deciding which organization to work for, consider some of the points raised above. Enjoy your teaching journey!